Monday, June 09, 2008

Quirky?

 I've come to the conclusion recently that I'm alot like the girl in the forefront of this cartoon. This happened after the second day of my speech class.
 We were supposed to give a short speeach using three things to describe ourselves. the rest of the class brought things like a camera (2 people) pictures of friends/family (half the class) the bible(more than half the class) examples of their frat letters (4 people) or sporting goods (balls, jerseys, etc.)(more than half the class). I brought Linier Programing in Single and Multiple Objective Systems, my pot and my sword. 
 Maybe I'd have more luck with the ladies if I were more like the girl standing on the table, but try as I might, I can't bering myself to be anything but what I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger littlemisst08 said...

Ah, and there is the hard part. Finding someone who loves you just the way you are, because of those quirks.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home