Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Comic Book Movies...

So, I was largely unimpressed with the Wolverine movie. Maybe it's that I think the charachter is overused and overrated (oh look, he's really tough and mean, that makes him edgey and cool!). Maybe it's that I was annoyed with how it contradicted he comics (though to be fair, all of the movies did that). More likely, I was annoyed with how it didn't quite fit the rest of the movies (even though victor creed is the main villan in this movie, in the next one chronologically, lets make him an almost worthless lackey)(also, cyclops and storm)(also, wolverine's dogtags). Most of all though, I think it was the shity CG, and the fact that they castrated deadpool and RR as an actor in the proccess (for bad cg, see the bathroom scene).

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Edit: Actually, Roger Ebert said it better than I could: http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090429/REVIEWS/904299978

I will say this, whatever else the movie was lacking, the acting was very good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home